The New England Anti-Vivisection Society (NEAVS),* founder and organizer of Project R&R: Release and Restitution for Chimpanzees in U.S. Laboratories, welcomes you to this website. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following:
- NEAVS makes every reasonable attempt to ensure that our web pages are educationally sound and accurate. Even so, errors and omissions may occur. For that reason NEAVS shall not be liable for any loss or damage (however characterized) which may result, directly or indirectly, from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained in this site.
- NEAVS assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damages that may result from any virus which may infect your computer or system on account of your access to and use of this site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
- This site may contain links to third party sites. These are provided as a convenience only. The linked sites are not under the control of NEAVS. Therefore, NEAVS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of a link to a third party site or linking to www.releasechimps.org from another site does not necessarily imply endorsement of the site by NEAVS of the site.
- NEAVS has no control over links to news feeds and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources.
- If you would like to create a graphic link to www.releasechimps.org from your website, you may do so only if your mission is consistent with that of Project R&R and does not advocate illegal or violent activities. Use of our approved banner does not constitute endorsement of your site by NEAVS.
All of the materials in this site including the format and site descriptions are protected by U.S. copyright laws. NEAVS encourages the reproduction and distribution of original materials hosted at www.releasechimps.org, provided that all of the following guidelines are met:
- With proper citation to NEAVS (see section (7) below for proper format), you may reproduce materials on this website solely for your own personal or educational use. Any other use (such as using materials for personal or corporate gain) requires permission from NEAVS (contact information appears below).
- Only with written permission from NEAVS, may you reproduce only photos copyrighted to NEAVS solely for your own personal or educational use, provided that you include a photo credit in each instance, that their use is consistent with that of Project R&R, and that they are not used in the context of any strategies that are illegal or advocate violence. (Contact information for permission appears below.) Any other use (such as using materials for personal or corporate gain) is prohibited.
- Use of the Project R&R logo is strictly prohibited without written permission from NEAVS.
- You agree not to change, add to, or delete any materials downloaded from this website, including but not limited to adhering other copy, logos, photos, or graphics. You must ensure that the proper copyright notice is affixed to each copy transmitted, printed, copied, or otherwise reproduced.
NEAVS expressly forbids the use of any NEAVS/Project R&R material, including but not limited to copy, logos, photos, or graphics, appearing on this site for:
- Commercial purposes or personal or corporate gain.
- Any suggestion of NEAVS’ endorsement of a product or policy or campaign where such endorsement has not explicitly been made by NEAVS itself.
- Any suggestion of NEAVS’ endorsement of violence, property destruction, or other illegal activity.
- Any false representation of yourself as a NEAVS office, employee, agent, or official spokesperson.
- NEAVS does not have authority to give permission to reproduce any materials or photos on www.releasechimps.org that are copyrighted by other persons or organizations or any materials on a linked site.
- For written permission to reproduce an article or photo from this website, contact us by email at email@example.com. Please specify and briefly describe the URL and article or feature you would like permission to reproduce.
- News images of reproduction quality provided by NEAVS are available for use by members of the media only in the Image Library.
- For citing www.releasechimps.org in publications, please list your citation in this way: “Project R&R, New England Anti-Vivisection Society, [URL of the page you are citing], [date on which you found the item].” If the material is copyrighted to or credits an author other than Project R&R or NEAVS, you would need to contact the source directly.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information at: email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-523-6020.